Who we are
The address of our website: http://www.sct-ham.com
Storage of personal data
When you post a comment on our website, it may be a consent to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is a convenience feature so you do not have to re-enter all this data if you write another comment. These cookies are stored for one year.
If you have an account and sign up for this site, we will set a temporary cookie to see if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal information and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you sign up, we will set up some cookies to store your login and viewing options. Log-in cookies expire after two days and cookies for display options after one year. If you select “Stay signed in” when signing up, your registration will be maintained for two weeks. Logging out of your account will delete the login cookies.
When you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie is saved in your browser. This cookie contains no personal information and only refers to the post ID of the item you have just edited. The cookie expires after one day.
In addition, a cookie is set for the language change to save the selected language.
Embedded content from other websites.
Posts on this site may contain embedded content (eg videos, pictures, posts, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave just as if the visitor had visited the other website.
How long we save your data.
If you write a comment, it will be stored indefinitely including metadata. That way, we can automatically detect and approve episode comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (the username can not be changed). Site administrators can also view and change this information.
Right to delete
a) Deletion obligations
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
(1) Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent to the processing gem. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) Regarding Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR you raise an objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay regarding Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO opposition to processing.
(4) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Persons requesting deletion of all links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary,
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 (3) GDPR or;
(4) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Your contact information
Privacy statement according to the GDPR.
I. Name and address of the responsible person.
The person responsible within the meaning of the basic data protection regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations:
SCT Speditionsges. mbH
Phone: +49 (0)40 24 14 00-0
II. Name and address of the data protection officer.
The data protection officer of the responsible person:
Mr. Rüdiger Kirschner
Address as above